MAY2015 PLAYLIST

I know back in November I said I was going to publish a playlist every month but I skipped January... February... and March... and Ap...


I know back in November I said I was going to publish a playlist every month but I skipped January... February... and March... and April, but don't get me wrong, is not that I didn't remember, , it's just that all I've been hearing is Björk. She's all what's on my mind lately (if you haven't noticed, my latest looks have names that come from the lyrics of her songs... and many more references are yet to come). What's weird is that I've never been a huge Björk fan, I liked her, but I wasn't as infatuated with her as I am now, she's such a beautiful, creative mind, and I guess I just didn't see that before but now it's just mind-boggling to me how much of a genius she can be... and that's just a few words I can say about her in order to make this post short and sweet. I can literally spend hours talking about her.
These are just a few of my favorites, 20+ years of musical career narrowed down to the songs that speak louder to me, hope you enjoy them as much as I do.






Take a look around

0 comments