NOV2014 PLAYLIST

Hey y'all! So one sleepless night I finally decided that in order to make my blog more interesting I needed to expand my content. I...


Hey y'all! So one sleepless night I finally decided that in order to make my blog more interesting I needed to expand my content. I don't only wanna talk about fashion or clothes all the time, I want the blog to feel more personal, to feel like a little part of myself that's all being registered in this little piece of web that's my blog.
Since music is one of my biggest drives and I think I'd never learn to play an instrument so I can make my wildest dream of having an synth-pop indie band real, I have to stick to what I know and what I know is listening to music, and I like it a lot and I think I have kind of a good taste. I'm gonna make a playlist once every month starting now, I hope you like (and actually listen to) the music that'll be on display here.
wow. look at all the trees and the water and the black and white edit, I'm so indie and cool, lord.

Take a look around

0 comments