ADORE DELANO'S SHORTS

  ENG No rants for this week, just me and a funny pair of shorts. I got the inspo' for this shorts while wat...



 
ENG

No rants for this week, just me and a funny pair of shorts. I got the inspo' for this shorts while watching RuPaul's Drag Race 6 a few months ago. Adore Delano (one of my favorite drag queens and one of my overall inspirations) was wearing them for the Shade: The Rusical episode, (this is the only good pic I could get from the internet), they were funny and kinda campy so I decided to give them a go and I cut one of my old black jeans. Not so much ago one person told me I looked like Peter Pan wearing them and taking in consideration that Peter Pan looks like this, I came to the conclusion that some people really don't know their cultural references... I get the cut of the peaks are kinda alike, but damn!

Also, I've been freaking obsessed with Azealia Banks new LP 'Broke With Expensive Taste', the amount of times I've heard the whole record from beginning to end is obscene...  fuck, the coffee I just made to write this post's words tastes like crap. I'm gonna go fix that up while you go and listen to Azealia spitting some good shiz. See you next week!

ESP

Nada de debates intensos para el post de esta semana, solo yo y unos shorts chistosos. Saqué la inspiración para estos pantalones mientras veía la sexta temporada de RuPaul's Drag Race, Adore Delano estaba usando unos parecidos en el episodio de Shade: The Rusical (esta fue la mejor imagen que pude sacar de internet), me parecieron curiosos y decidí intentar con alguno de mis viejos pantalones y este fue el resultado. Hace no mucho una persona me dijo que parecía Peter Pan mientras los usaba y tomando en consideración que Peter Pan luce así, llegué a la conclusión de que algunas personas no tienen idea de las referencias culturales que utilizan... incluso cuando entiendo que los picos de los shorts son muy parecidos.

Durante toda esta semana he estado hiper obsesionado con el nuevo LP de Azealia Banks 'Broke With Expensive Taste'. La cantidad de veces que lo he escuchado de principio a fin es obscena... maldición, el café que hice mientras escribía esta entrada sabe a mierda... iré a hacerme uno mejor mientras escuchan a Azealia escupiendo versos. ¡Nos vemos en una semana!

Shorts - IDK (they're that old I can't even read the label on them)
Shirt - Merona
Flannel (yet another of Adore Delano-inspired garment) - American Eagle Outfitters
Sneakers -same old Adidas I always wear
Clip-on earrings - El Costo (PTY)
Bracelets - Forever 21.

Take a look around

0 comments