I'M A PATH OF CINDERS

 ENG This post was supposed to see the light this Friday but I got sick and believe me, it's not easy...


ENG

This post was supposed to see the light this Friday but I got sick and believe me, it's not easy to write shit down and get shit done when your whole body aches and you're feeling hella feverish, DAMN YOU TROPICAL WEATHER DISEASES. These photos are from the B&W-kind-of-experimental-shoot I did with Pablo, needless to say I am still totally in love with how they came out, they look wonderful. As I'm writing this, I'm listening to Björk's Biophilia. There's something about her that just soothes me whenever I feel like there's too much happening at once and this week has definitely been pretty eventful, and adding that to the fact that  my birthday is in three days, I'm feeling extremely anxious, so I need a little piece of mind. I'm turning 21, y'all!. BTW, have you listened to the Mockingjay's Soundtrack curated by Lorde? It's all I've been hearing this week. Have a great Sunday, fellas.
ESP

Se suponía que este post vería la luz este viernes, pero me enfermé y no es nada fácil redactar o trabajar cuando todo el cuerpo te duele y además la fiebre te consume, ¡les maldigo enfermedades tropicales! Estas fotos son una continuación de la sesión "experimental en blanco y negro" que Pablo y yo tuvimos hace algunas semanas, es innecesario decir que hasta el día de hoy, siguen siendo mis favoritas de todas las que hemos hecho. Escucho Biophilia de Björk mientras redacto estas líneas, su música me calma cuando siento que están pasando muchas cosas al mismo tiempo y adjuntando el hecho de que mi cumpleaños es en tres días, me siento bastante ansioso, por lo que un poquito de paz mental no me sienta mal, ¡cumplo 21 años, gente! Por cierto, ¿han escuchado el Soundtrack de Mockingjay Part 1 curado por Lorde? Es lo único que he escuchado últimamente. Que tengan un feliz Domingo.
Shirt - Pull&Bear
Pants - Zara
Shoes - Keds

Take a look around

0 comments