VIDÉOTHÈQUE x 02: FEMALE POWER I

I have a thing for series. For some kind of reason, my inner OCD-obsessed self fills up with joy everytime something is serialized and ...

I have a thing for series. For some kind of reason, my inner OCD-obsessed self fills up with joy everytime something is serialized and properly arranged. That's why I'm coming out with yet another series over here on the blog,  VIDÉOTHÈQUE will be a documentation of a bunch of movies that I will have seen recently and my favorite shots from every one of them.

This week I decided to put together a few films that I consider show the power of the female. Whether in real, surreal or unreal situations, these women stood up for themselves and fought through adversities, no matter the consequences.

The future is female.
Tengo una peculiar atracción hacia las series. Por alguna razón mi TOC interno me hace sentir placer cada vez que veo algo serializado y propiamente acomodado. Por eso se me ocurrió salir con otra nueva serie para el blog, VIDÉOTHÈQUE será una documentación de las películas que habré visto recientemente y mis tomas favoritas de cada una.

Esta semana he agrupado algunos largometrajes que, a mi parecer, son una prueba del poder femenino. Ya sea en situaciones reales, surreales o irreales, éstas mujeres fueron sus propias heroínas, luchando en contra las adversidades sin importar las consecuencias.
El futuro es mujer.

THE HUNGER (1983) / TONY SCOTT




KIDS (1995) / LARRY CLARK

MULHOLLAND DRIVE (2001) / DAVID LYNCH
DOGVILLE (2003) / LARS VON TRIER

THE DUKE OF BURGUNDY (2015) / PETER STRICKLAND
Pinastri

Take a look around

0 comments