STUDY OF POSE

ENG Being a creator who blogs about his personal style comes with a funny task: learning how to pose and knowing and getting all your...

ENG
Being a creator who blogs about his personal style comes with a funny task: learning how to pose and knowing and getting all your right angles. Now, don't get me wrong, I'm no model and for the most part of my life, I hated getting my picture taken, so, at the beginning of this process it was incredibly awkward for me to just pop out, fully dressed to get some shots done.

Nonetheless, practice makes perfect and (let me repeat myself, I am, by no means, a model) I think I've gotten a tiny little bit better at it with time. Enjoy!
ESP
Ser un creador de contenido que bloggea acerca de su estilo personal viene con una tarea curiosa: aprender a posar y conocer tus ángulos más favorecedores. ¡Pausa! No me malinterpreten, bajo ninguna circunstancia me considero un modelo y la mayor parte traté de mantenerme detrás de la cámara el mayor tiempo posible, así que, al principio de este proceso, era increíblemente incómodo para mi salir, completamente vestido a hacer algunas tomas.

Aún así, la práctica hace al maestro (repito, no soy, bajo ninguna circunstancia, un modelo), y pienso que poquito a poco he estado mejorando. ¡Disfruten!

Shirt: Zara
Skirt: Thriftshop
Shoes: Nike
Accesories: Forever 21

Pics by the amazing Christian Wolf

Take a look around

0 comments