BREAKING IN

ENG Hey! You may or may not know me and I may have appeared out of nowhere in a night you were just going ...

ENG

Hey! You may or may not know me and I may have appeared out of nowhere in a night you were just going around the internet with nothing to do, but I'm glad you're here. My name is Alice and I live in Venezuela. Venezuela is a big piece of shit and I am probably paying another life's karma just by living here. You see, living in a third world country can fuck you up a little (actually a lot) when you like things you cannot even access to, which in my case is fashion. You know how many people around the world save a little money from time to time to be able to pay for overpriced designer pieces? Well, that's impossible for me... or for almost anyone in Venezuela for that matter. So, what do you do when all the things you like and wish to buy are miles (and dollars) away from you? You suck it up and do what you can with what you have and go out on the streets feeling like a million bucks when you're actually not even close to ten.

Is not only fashion and designers what I like, I've grown up to be a little (a lot) different from what people (men, actually) tend to be here, not only by the color I like to dye my hair, but by the way I like to dress and express myself, and taking the fact that it is actually kind of dangerous to go outside looking different because you can easily not only get bullied but mugged, kidnapped or murdered (I wish I was kidding) I decided to make myself a little place when I can just let it all hang out and be free to let myself run wild with no one telling me otherwise. And that's it, that's my blog, that's what  spikespells is gonna be all about, an experiment in letting it all go and giving no fucks about it. Hopefully, you'll like it, and if you don't, make sure you come back every once in a while to see the crazy kid you hate doing what he likes.
ESP

¡Hola! Puede que me conozcas o no, posiblemente aparecí en tu navegador de internet durante una noche mientras navegabas por internet sin nada que hacer, pero me agrada que estés aquí. Mi nombre es Alice y vivo en Venezuela. Venezuela es una gran pelota de mierda y probablemente esté pagando el karma de una vida pasada por estar viviendo aquí. Verás, vivir en un país del tercer mundo te puede joder la existencia cuando no puedes ni siquiera accesar a las cosas que te gustan. ¿Sabes como en el mundo hay muchísimas personas que guardan algo de dinero cada cierto tiempo para comprar alguna pieza con sobreprecio de algún diseñador famoso? Pues eso es imposible para mi... y para quizás una gran mayoría para cualquier persona en Venezuela. Pero ¿qué haces cuando todo lo que te gusta está a miles de kilómetros (y dólares) lejos de ti? Aceptas la realidad y haces lo mejor que puedas con lo que tienes.

No es solamente la moda lo que me agrada. He crecido para convertirme en alguien un poco (muy) diferente a lo que muchas personas (hombres, en su mayoría) acostumbran a ser en este país y no solo por el color de mi cabello, sino por la manera en la que me gusta vestirme y expresarme, y tomando en cuenta que salir a la calle luciendo diferente es un riesgo increíble en mi país, he decidido crear un pequeño espacio en el que pueda ser libre y expresarme sin tapujos, y eso es mi blog, eso será spikespells, un experimento en dejarlo todo correr libre sin que me importe un bledo. Espero que te agrade, y si no, asegúrate de volver cada cierto tiempo para que veas al niño que te desagrada haciendo lo que le gusta hacer.

Shirt - Beverly Hills Polo Club
Leather Jacket - Zara
Maxi-skirt - Thrift shop
Shoes - Adidas
Accesories - Forever 21

Take a look around

0 comments