VIDÉOTHÈQUE x 04: IMAGERY

I decided I should be back with documenting most (because not all of them are good) of the movies I've liked lately in screenshot f...

I decided I should be back with documenting most (because not all of them are good) of the movies I've liked lately in screenshot form because, why not? Someone will find it entertaining sooner or later, I guess. VIDEOTHÉQUE is the place where I round up all of my favorite shots and frames of each of those films. Welcome back!


Decidí volver a documentar la mayoría (porque no todas son buenas) de las películas que me han agradado ultimamente en forma de capturas de pantalla porque ¿por qué no? Alguien lo encontrará entretenido tarde o temprano. VIDEOTHÉQUE  es el espacio en el que hago un resumen gráfico de mis escenas e imágenes favoritas de dichas películas. ¡Bienvenidos de regreso!

THE LOBSTER (2015) / YORGOS LANTHIMOS




WILD TALES (2014) / DAMIÁN SZIFRON
CLOSER (2004) / MIKE NICHOLS
HARD CANDY (2005) / DAVID SLADE
YOUTH (2015) / PAOLO SORRENTINO




CLOUDS OF SILS MARIA (2015) / OLIVER ASSAYAS



This is what I was listening when I wrote this:

Take a look around

0 comments