MARC JACOBS' GREASER

ENG The very first for 2015! I hope you had an amazing holiday season, I personally didn't have that muc...


ENG

The very first for 2015! I hope you had an amazing holiday season, I personally didn't have that much fun, but hell, it was nice. If you watched the trailer that I posted last week you'll recognize this look, the story behind it start some weeks ago when I was going through Twitter and I came up with this collab between i-D Magazine and Marc Jacobs, they're a little series of films that combine fashion and the storytelling of a clique with a peculiar kind of style. Although my personal favorite was the one of the Thrashcore Punks in Downtown LA, I got a little inspiration from the Greasers and Pin-Ups in East LA one (watch it after the jump) and I decided to do my own version of a rockabilly/greaser look... sadly with no Marc Jacobs pieces, but damn, I think I look nice.
ESP

¡El primero del 2015! Espero que hayan tenido una excelente temporada decembrina, personalmente, yo no me divertí tanto, pero coño, no me quejo ni un poquito. Si vieron el tráiler que subí la semana pasada, reconocerán este look; la historia detrás de éste comenzó hace unas (muchas) semanas en las que pasaba por Twitter y me encontré con esta colaboración de i-D Magazine con Marc Jacobs en el que narran la historia de diversos grupos de personas con un sentido de la moda bastante peculiar. Aunque mi favorito fue el de los Thrashcore Punks en el Centro de LA, tomé la inspiración de la historia de los Greasers y Pin-Ups en el Este de LA (que pueden ver al final de esta palabrería) y decidí hacer mi propia versión de un look rockabilly/greaser con, lamentablemente, ninguna pieza Marc Jacobs, pero verga, me veo bien. 
 


The jacket is Zara, the shirt is Quiksilver, pants are Levi's, boots are Dr. Martens, I got the suspenders from a dead uncle who was a painter and had a quirky style and finally, my earings were DIY'd with strings of gold wire and a pair of tweezers.

Take a look around

0 comments